The Rugby Thread (Part 1)

You simply can’t beat the six nations!

Fuck it. Scotland were unlucky - should have won by right.

Great game

Wales getting it done. Still some of the mentality instilled by Gatland

That winger for Wales looks class. They are fairly shit though. Russell and Hogg are great to watch

2 Likes

Hogg is the best player in the Northern Hemisphere

4 Likes

Much better off with Gatland. He left the majority of their players in wheelchairs.

They are limited but they’ll do much better with him in the long term.

Russell second best.
That Welch winger looks dynamite.

Dupont would be up there as well

Russell is a bottler. No where near the best player in Europe.

France have three backs better than him I think… He’s the best back amongst the Lions nations for sure

Hogg is very good but Russell is nowhere near his standard. He’s good to watch in fairness.

DuPont and who are the other two?

Russell is great to watch when he isn’t playing for your team. He is brilliant when things are going well… But they had the game won there tonight and he just dropped out of the game completely

3 Likes

Russell is a risk reward player . An entertainer . The game needs more of him if it is viable as a pro game

1 Like

He bottled the pass out wide a few times. A bit of a show pony.

Yeah I thought he was fairly poor for a lot of that but then that was a super pass at the end to set the winger off

Molloy is delighted Scotland lost the smug cunt.

Ntmack and Fickou

That was a good entertaining game. What’s the point of players standing at a distance for the anthems out of interest?

1 Like

Pure joke… I see loads of clubs doing pretend high fives as well for celebrations… What’s the point