The Rugby Thread (Part 1)

Ireland played like that under Schmidt too. All Murray did was kick

2 Likes

Ireland are awful to watch.

Kick , wallop, kick, wallop.

Ewan is an awful auld rogue

1 Like

Is the famed Leinster academy just producing a series of prototype duds or what’s the story?

Too many Michaels lads. Not enough Cooley Mountain grit.

1 Like

Yea I always found the Michael’s lads to a be full of themselves while the Blackrock lads are actually sound.

When is the relegation battle vs Italy?

Have you a favoured type of soup or do you just slurp every kind down and ask for more?

Judging by the quality of the U20’s in 2019 and 2020 then we have a very good crop coming through. The problem is blooding all of those players and they need to see more minutes in Champions Cup. I’ve never been overly convinced about Andy Farrell as head coach.

1 Like

Jesus I hope not.

Dan Leavy has serious injury problems? Hadn’t heard about Doris.

1 Like

Only 1 Munster born player on team todsy
Must be long time since that happened

• assuming i counted correctly

@BruidheanChaorthainn

1 Like

team of wuss

1 Like

What are you watching beirne was outstanding last week average today. Ruddock was full value of his place today, serious work rate only argument against him is age. Henderson had a very good game today and is in good form. Porter is top class. Better than furlong around the field and excellent scrumager, consistently good last 12 months.

Areas ireland are struggling are hooked, back up half backs and sub par imports.

2 Likes

Porter looks like a giant penis.

Beirne and ruddock aren’t top level international players. They are very good players but just fall short at the top level.

1 Like

Wouldnt be top top players but are international standard. There was a few players in key positions for ireland today that aren’t even at international standard