The Rugby Thread (Part 2)

Leinster La Rochelle in the groups is a tasty little tie that’s come up

2 Likes

I’m out of that game now.

What did they do pal? I’ll have a cut off young Adams next time I see him.

What did yer man do that got the ban?

That’s a serious sweep sweep. If so surely Terenure will appeal.

It’s unfortunate because the Terenure support the last two finals has really added to the whole appeal of the AIL final.

It’s a bit unusual to be tying supporter behaviour so clearly to a club for such a big game. Like if a Welsh supporter broke a seat at the Aviva or acted the bollox would the IRFU try to sanction the WRU - they would on their hole. How are Terenure as a club meant to police the behaviour of thousands of individuals - many of whom prob aren’t even members

The Gick up to no good again. Quelle surprise. I worked with a fellow who went to Clongowes and when Terenure would come down to play them they had to lock up the tuck shop.

4 Likes

4 groups of 6 and the top 4 teams in each group advance. That’s some cod. And they don’t play home and away. An algorithm will determine who gets home venues. Presumably that’s where @Ceist has gone.
They have made some fuck of this tournament.

6 Likes

They’ll rue the day they brought down this ruling.

1 Like

Why was he getting threwn out in the first place?

Iv seen videos on here of fellas bating each other with hurleys in the stand at GAA matches and nobody blinks an eye…maybe rubby is gone soft

No idea tbh but would imagine he had a fair amount of booze on board to start swinging like.that

1 Like

They separated both support groups to opposite stands. Guess their argument was it was therefore clearly terenure supporters

But seems the blade was being sharpened as it’s something like 500 quid a chair they’re charging for replacement.

They’ll be soiling their chinos at the thought of facing the great man Rog again.

Paddy Jackson has signed a 1 year deal with French club Lyon per the IT.
He was a free agent with the collapse of London Irish. He could make the WC squad yet……

He played 37 consecutive league games for Irish…a durable little hoor

Top shagger goes to Top Quatorze

It wouldn’t happen in Rugby

It clearly did pal. But thankfully they have taken a tough decisive action

Some atmosphere in Hamilton there.