The Rugby Thread (Part 2)

Leinster had 19 k in attendance despite it being a quarter final and despite a lot of home knockout games recently. They also have had lots of these games over the last ten years.

Also, Leinster fans arenā€™t ā€œthe best fans in Europeā€ :laughing:

Just 20 percent of the crowd that turned up in croker last week.

And he after delivering their first trophy in about a decade? I donā€™t think so.

Edogbo by 2, o connell and gleeson are all really exciting.

I wonder will Munster try and sign Trevor brennans young lad.

1 Like

Why would they and why would he sign for for them?

Irish qualified but not a sniff of the French team.

Heā€™s going Toulon from Brive isnā€™t he?

He made a big cock up about Synman.

1 Like

Yep maybe one for next season

I donā€™t think he has any grĆ” for moving to Ireland according to lads that know Trevor well.

Possibly but Iā€™d be making my interest known.

Heā€™s had loads of interest from Ireland, heā€™s repeatedly said heā€™s french and wants to play in and for France.

1 Like

He didnā€™t really. He had a choice between two players and chose the one has been consistently fit and available. It was the correct choice, despite how crap it is for Munster. God knows when theyā€™ll be able to sign a player like Snyman again. I think they should try get him back again after his year in Leinster.

No Synman asked for it to be kept quiet he was leaving. Rowntree pushed Munster to release announce it and then Leinster were alerted.

Synman had all but joined bath when Leinster swooped .

Yeah Iā€™m sure that would have completely passed Leinster by.

Watched a bit of Blues v Brumbies yesterday. I couldnā€™t believe how small the crowd was for a semi-final. Quality rugby in a three quarters empty stadium.

Iā€™d worry for Leinster here

That was idiotic from the bulls.

Leinster seem to be getting a couple of penalties there way now too

1 Like

That should settle Leinster down after a poor opening 25 minutes.