The Rugby Thread (Part 2)

Theyā€™ve certainly got the team to win this week anyway

They shouldnā€™t be able to lose the thing from here.

Should be favourites.

I heard from a lot of Munster fans when Leinster kicked the shit out of La Rochelle in the H-Cup that travel to/from SA was a big factor in the defeat. That might only apply because it was a Radge team though :laughing:

La Rochelle went done to South Africa and won though.

Arendse and Moodie out for the bulls. That should swing it.

1 Like

Absolutely - Leinster should win tomorrow with that team. I was talking more about a final 7 days later

Itā€™s falling nice for Munster who have picked their team with an eye to the final.

Iā€™ve a bad feeling about Munster tomorrow. Feels like they are playing expecting to win the last two weeks.

Crowley will pull them through hopefully, they are holding Jager and Snyman back as they will need ever bit of them the following week.

Need Casey to play a lot better tomorrow.

1 Like

Glasgow will certainly be gunning for them. Home advantage should get them there though.

Come here - why canā€™t they sell many tickets to the biggest home Munster knock-out game in ages?

Next week if Munster win weā€™ll be hearing about ā€œgenuine fansā€ missing out :joy::joy:

If the Stormers didnā€™t have their mercurial ten on the blob, theyā€™d probably have sneaked through. He missed literally everything.

Same reason Leinster had nobody at the Aviva last weekend Iā€™d imagine.

It stinks of an upset to me anyway.

The English and Irish teams need to fuck off the Welsh and the Scots and set up their own league.

Donā€™t think the Stormers were feeling the pitch last week. You could be right but Iā€™d say theyā€™ll have enough. Defeat would bring big pressure on Rowntree.

Quinlan is fairly stirring the pot in the media about the playing time of POM and a rift with the coaching team.

Poor from Quinlan the week of a game to be doing the bidding of Pom.

Iā€™d have Tommy ahern ahead of him.

2 Likes

The more I think about it Iā€™d agree.

Big Edogboā€™s injury is some disaster

They could be trying to Rob Penny him