The Rugby Thread (Part 2)

I just never bought into the q/f thing.

1 Like

i’m on a four year cycle myself, aiming to perform in three years time

1 Like

Like a stopped clock, you’ll eventually be right.

1 Like

I think there’s a preliminary Quarter Final in the next World Cup too. Beat a top team like Samoa in that and you just never know where the momentum freight train could take us.

Neither have Ireland

4 Likes

Gavin Coombes goes over off the bench and it’s a two point game in Cape Town

How in the utter name of Christ does Niall Scannell get a gig as a professional rugby player?

2 Likes

They had possession won three or four times since the clock turned 70 and turned it over very sloppily

The assumption by many is that Crowley has the green 10 jersey locked down. He’s definitely the incumbent but he could be under a bit more pressure this season than last.

2 Likes

Yes, they absolutely guntered two restarts, but when they had a chance in a decent position Scannell, again, failed to execute a basic lineout throw. He cannot throw, he cannot scrummage, he cannot contribute efficiently in set or broken play. How is he entertained?

Another blooper from the Connacht 10. He must not have seen the massive Saffer in front of him

TMO bails him out

I’d be surprised if Frawley doesn’t start at least 2 or 3 6 nations game next year. If not all of them.

1 Like

I think the Leinster boy might be a steadier hand and could see Faz seeing it the same way. The ball is so quick with Ireland, it’s about not making mistakes

Rudulph Gerhardus a wrecking ball here for Leinster and he hardly tried a leg for Munster.

3 Likes

Connacht get back in the game and promptly gift a try to Leinster

Facile victory for the Lions

Leopolds signing of Rupoldh Gerhardus could be a shrewd move

1 Like

He’s a genius to be fair. Who could have foreseen that signing the most powerful athletic forward in the sport might improve the team :clap::clap:

4 Likes

25 points from a possible 25. You get what you pay for.

1 Like

Indeed and you do. But they are brilliant at bringing players in at the right time as well to be fair. Hooker looked like Dan Sheehan there at times tonight