The Rugby Thread (Part 2)

Coachā€™s eye in fairness

2 Likes

RG with the sticky hands try celebration. Apparently had 12 passes last night - some going for a lock

Has he surpassed the total number of minutes played for munster with leinster yet?

I still chuckle at the twitter posts from munster fans when he came back for 2 games to win the URC saying look what it means to him. His bank balance is all that means to him

Heā€™s a pro athlete, you think hes here for the weather?

Frawley is fairly shite i think. Iā€™m not sure on Prendergast either. Heā€™s looks like another Harry Byrne.

Youā€™re a shockingly bad judge of a player though so I wouldnā€™t take much notice of that.

2 Likes

Iā€™d be one of the best judges.

The only thing Frawley has going for him is Ross Byrne is rubbish which nearly everyone outside of Leinster seemed to know five years ago.

Frawley is a poor manā€™s Crowley and also like Crowley more suited to 12.

Your man Prendergast has been hyped beyond all believe. He was run over in the 20s World Cup last year. He has this really weird habit of hitting cross field kicks too. Heā€™s still young compared Frawley who must be 26/27.

Leinster been given every toy they wanted but I do wonder if theyā€™ll regret letting Ben Murphy leave. He looks a better player to me than Luke McGrath and possibly Irelands number 2 scrum half.

No sign of you judging any horses today, yet.

If and when Ireland win a world cup, it will be with Prendergast at 10. The kid has it all. Once he fills out he will be unstoppable. Leinster are doing right by him, by giving him time.

I dunno tbh. Iā€™d be leaning towards him not being good enough at the very elite level. He was ran over in that 20s game.

I only saw clips for the Irish tour but anytime he was in bother he chanced a kick pass. Itā€™s a weird style.

Maybe heā€™ll iron it out but it isnā€™t easy. Leinster will hockey teams in 25 out of their 27 or 28 games regardless. When things go wrong they tend to have nothing to fall back on.

I really like Crowley but heā€™s in desperate need of a good coach. Hopefully o gara comes back and develops him but at the moment heā€™s far too loose for my liking.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/murray_kinsella/status/1847618704806383659?s=46

Munster have another ex player in the Leinster fold.

Tyler B has gone down very well by all accounts as backs coach. Not sure how Goodman got the Irish job. Leinsters attacking wasnā€™t that good last season.