The Rugby Thread (Part 2)

Russell was unplayable on Saturday night.

2 Likes

Heā€™s absolute magic. As was his coach. And Scotland have still won fuck all since the coach started walking nevermind his recent incarnation started playing

Edit: I was more talking medium to long term than world.cup prospects

2 Likes

He is a funny one, he is so reckless it is very hard to defend him, but if you get in a position where your team has a chance, heā€™ll possibly do something stupid. He also missed a conversion second half which way he was kicking, he might gave got. Ridiculous talent, tossed a Heineken cup for Racing a few years ago as well. Iā€™m not sure where I stand on him but he gives you a punchers chance. I look forward to his time at Bath, should be fun.

1 Like

Healy has made a hero call going over it looks like at least. Was flying it the other week.

Yup.

But heā€™s further proof of Scotlandā€™s decline.

Unearthing a foreign gem here and there while expecting 2 pro teams will make you competitive is lunacy.

But seems a very Scottish solution given the old firm are at it 20 odd years.

1 Like

They have no choice. Two pro teams is all they can support. They are admirable at international level given their playing numbers. We can hardly point fingers at overseas recruitment. Nobody can.

Nā€™tamack is out of the World Cup. Did his cruciate against Scotland.

What a fucking fanny

ā€œI really like Owen Farrell as a bloke,ā€ he wrote. "But I wasnā€™t going to allow him to speak to me like he did which is why we had a spat. Iā€™ve got no issue with Owen ā€“ weā€™ve been team-mates with the Lions ā€“ but he made it personal by coming at me in the second half at Twickenham.

"ā€˜Stop complaining,ā€™ was what Farrell said in my direction, just after heā€™d hit Taine Basham high

Romain NtMack out of the world cup with ACL injury. Massive blow to France and disappointing for any rugby fans, heā€™s a class act

1 Like

Nā€™tamack is fucked lads.

Thatā€™s a game changer.

Whatā€™s the value to these friendlies so close to a world cup

Gobshites and their easily spent money

1 Like

Here we go

1 Like

Justice for Owen Farrell. Red card rescinded.

1 Like

Some joke :joy::joy::joy:

Another red card for Farrell?
Fuck weā€™ll have to give him a big ban.
But the World Cup is coming.

3 Likes

Clearly the correct decision, if you canā€™t see there was a late change in dynamics I donā€™t know what you are looking at.

Correct decision and common sense has prevailed.