The Rugby Thread (Part 2)

The Welsh guy was sort of pushed into him.

Hard to find a non slow mow video.

Assume the Irish rugby journalists are in full on melt down over this

1 Like

Given the leniency on sexton they’d do well to pipe down

2 Likes

Rubby twitter in general seems to be up in arms

1 Like

Gilroy was so smug with sexton news. He never learns.

3 Likes

Ah tis a ridiculous decision but I’d no desire to see Farrell out of world cup either. He’s the kind of fella you’d love if he was one of your own

Sure he is only tackling like that for ten years, what’s another six weeks?

2 Likes

He half killed one of the Springboks in a November International at Twickenham in 18’, last minute, game in melting pot, no pen!

1 Like

either the IRB is serious about dangerous tackling or theyre not. farrell’s gotten away with a number of dangerous tackles over the years. then again if he does one during the WC it could well lead to england being eliminated so silver lining etc.

2 Likes

You’d have to imagine based on this decision they are serious about it when it suits them only. If it was some lad from Fiji there wouldn’t be much thought for mitigation.

The Welsh lad probably won’t make the world cup now as needed the games to state his claim.

The English journos are as bemused by looks of it. Haven’t seen anyone defending the decision really

Correct decision. Welch lad was pushed into him as he tried to turn away.

Correction iv now seen one person defending the decision

Andy Farrell doesn’t count…

Rugby is a joke. You wouldn’t see this in the GAA

My sources are telling me world rugby considering appealing the Farrell decision

Sources eh? Cork.

1 Like

Im glad farrell got off. Set a lovely precedent for those of us love targetting the ribcage but on occasion miss

Apologies to those of you contacting me via PM, I won’t reveal my sources it wouldn’t be right