The Rugby Thread (Part 2)

Onraleā€¦ he wouldnā€™t lace Keenanā€™s boots before you even leave Dublin

1 Like

Sure heā€™s just taking the piss at this stage. Pretty much all his best 15 selections contain a few bizarre selections. I imagine itā€™s just for self promotion/prompting discussion/clickbaity type reasons.

Sean Fitz was shit

I think there is something wrong with him tbhā€¦his behaviour on Twitter wouldnā€™t suggest hes in great shape mentally.

The other English writers love himā€¦referring to him as ā€œmaestroā€ and the likes :rofl:

There is about 8 bizarre selections in that team at least

1 Like

Im only surprised he didnt throw in Steffan Armitage

1 Like
6 Likes

Leavong out Lomu, woods, Matfield/Bakkis Botha/POC, ROG/Sexton/Wilkinson/Carter and McCaw are some bizzare omissions. I say he writes articles taking the piss and is delighted to see the cheque come in the door

1 Like

CauCau would have been great if he could have stayed off the drink.

4 Likes

You probably have to go Carter there really, and Lomu who changed the position. McCaw has to be there. Wouldnt disagree over any of those second rows mentioned. Dupont is a different planet to Mike Phillips, who was good, Murray was better than him as well.

Genuinely never heard of the lad he picked at No 1.

2 Likes

Ditto

1 Like

The 2003 Auckland Blues were an outrageous team.

2 Likes

Cullen and Ben Smith and Blanco all top class at 15 as well

BOD and Conrad Smith

Dupont

1 Like

I was going to say would Kearney make an all time Leinster 15 like.

1 Like

Murray in his prime definitely, he was untouchable, dupont if he keeps it going for another few years. Greegan is the one at 9 that stands out. He even left out BOD. Mother of god like

1 Like

I think the team was his favourite players not the best players.

You were doing fine until you mentioned ROG as a credible alternative to Carter or Wilkinson

Saw him live against France in world cup. Absolutely burnt them at one point. Sent off for fighting the next.

His career in a nutshell. Shame

Jvdw ates them both with Marshall his only competition for starters jersey. Dupont to crack that tier this WC I reckon tho

1 Like