The Rugby Thread (Part 2)

The sight of his big, gormless shoebox head infuriates me ever before he opens his slovenly gob

An uucoam

They were both born in Italy where the mother is from and raised in England from v young ageā€¦Tom was with harlequins until last season

1 Like

Thereā€™s something very special happening in Australian rugby.

Weā€™ve missed them.

I canā€™t piece together their accents.

Louis sounds very English. Tom has an English / Australian hybrid. I guess Tom went to Australia in his late teens so has picked it up.

Big for them to get Jorgensen to resign.

Interesting to hear tri sport athlete (Rugby, Rugby League and Australian Survivor Season 5) Marty Rogers say heā€™d have never have played league if rugby had been pro when he came out of school. He has the same background as Jorgenson with his father being a league legend.

I cant get over how they can get away with the crowd thst stand behind the dug out and the abuse they give.

Their twitter is fucking painful

I went to same secondary school lynagh went to in Brisbane though not same time. When he was there ge was in 2nd year and playing 10 for the firsts, thibk perhaps even captain. His cousin was in my class, Nick.

Theyā€™re royalty in qld rugby circles.

2 Likes

They overstep the mark too, very personal

Way too personal comments about fellas, all.fpr a bit of sledging on the pitch but very annoying trying get a score etc.

Some of the comments thrown at our coaches over the years have been outrageous. Imagine if our supporters were at that. I was really hoping we would be the ones to send them down last week

1 Like

They were probably born, certainly reared in Treviso. I think he still loves there. He played for Benetton Treviso at the end of his career, and then stayed working a bit with them and as a main pundit for sky on European rugby, and always seemed a cosmopolitan and an absolute gentleman. A great pundit. Iā€™d imagine the lads then naturally filtered into the professional rubby system in England as it was the best money etc.
One of them was certainly on the fringes of playing for England, but I suspect they consider themselves Italian-Australian (or vice versa).
The Italian pro rubby system probably came a couple of years too late.
I suspect the Lynaghs flit back and over between Italy and Australia.
Hard oul life.

I think youā€™re missing a hyphen possibly?

Jack Carty with his usual shite from the tee

Every fucking match this useless cunt Wilkins seems to set Connacht up for defeat. Youā€™d feel for a lad like Cian Prendergast that died with his boots on while the rest of them can barely tie their own laces.

Anybody know of an Irish fly halve whoā€™s good at kicking that was looking for some more game time?

1 Like

Even he didnā€™t back himself to oust Crowley tbf. Do we want a lad that wonā€™t back himself at the highest level?

Carty missed a pen there that you would knock over with your knob. And he missed it by a mile as well.

4 Likes

He does it every week.

Epic game of League again there between Warrington and Catalans.
Fantastic.

Carty had the biggest drop off Iā€™ve ever seen from a lad that got multiple (deserved at the time) caps for Ireland. He went from a lad that was good enough to bench under Sexton and is now making mistakes that Nuala from Accounts wouldnā€™t make playing Thursday Tag Rubby.

2 Likes

I could think of a reason for the drop off @peddlerscross :rofl:

1 Like