The Rugby Thread (Part 2)

Are Ulster expected to take a hammering here?

I think he is among the worst tens in the competition now- a complete liability

It wonā€™t surprise me if thereā€™s more to it tbh. But for now Iā€™ll settle on labelling him an absolutely useless article.

1 Like

If only somebody in the Irish system identified Connacht and Ulster had no out halves of note and Munster had 3 and Leinster had 3.

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Cooney missed two crucial sitters for Ulster. Probably the difference.

Didnt munster sent Flannery to Ulster?

An old school Toomind Park battle here.

Steven Kitshoff leaving Ulster just after one season - strange enough - did he just not settle into Belfast?

Money Iā€™d say

He was sold a pup by Cunningham and Co in fairness. Why theyā€™ve signed a South African winger since is fairly strange too considering he wonā€™t be cheap.

A colleague of mine who has a youngster in the Ulster academy reckons Kingspanā€™s one year renewal is for a fraction of the prior annual sum too.

Thereā€™s something very odd about the whole Ulster setup at present. Kitshoff was a stupid signing. Even when he was there, he was half interested. Iā€™d treat any member of a current SA squad with extreme caution.

Every break in play last Saturday-he was fist bumping and hugging his Stormers ex-teammates. The man could not give a fuck. That said-it is Ulster Rugby like.

I think Humphreys is gonna do whatever it takes to clean up Ulster. Him booting McFarland and bringing in Richie Murphy who seemed to deliver a damning verdict on the Ulster office is a probably well overdue but shows heā€™s not waiting for Nucifora to finish up.

Nuicifora was an absolute fraud.

Ireland have never been as successful. He has done a mighty job.

Iā€™d disagree strongly. Heā€™s been a very lucky man imo. How he left van graan in charge of Munster Iā€™ll never know. If he got rid of him earlier players like Crowley could have been developed enough to take over the World Cup and see Ireland into potentially a World Cup final.

Connacht and Ulster are close to basket cases. Munster have improved but the five best out halves are at two provinces. He has said good luck to Ben Healy and Joey carberry meanwhile Ulster and Connacht have no tens.

Jackman was saying the mood in the Munster camp is terrible, I saw a headline about it.

I agree with Connacht being useless cunts at present but serious criticism needs to be levelled at the Connacht branch for giving Carty a 3 year deal in 2022, not Nucifora. We couldā€™ve had the 3rd choice Scottish outhalf Healy if we werenā€™t forking out 120k a season to the future heir of Carty Meats.

What relevance has that to anything? Theyā€™ve a heap of injuries. I wouldnā€™t think itā€™s great at the moment.