The Rugby Thread (Part 2)

Ngatai and alalatoa.

Ha! Not sure how I couldn’t remember those

Alalatoa and ngtai

1 Like

You are wrong.

1 Like

Agreed

Paddy Jackson (not a rapist) playing for Lyon in South Africa earlier there.

The Bulls destroyed them. 59-19 was what it finished. Be a tough trip for Munster there next week if they win tomorrow.

1 Like

They aren’t rules. They are just made up guidelines.

Two weeks time.

That’s the worst thing about this comp now. Two weeks isn’t a long time to travel down their for a game.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/mike_cantillon/status/1776596705607061814?s=46

If the roles were reversed and he was coming to Munster with this record the Irish media would go mental.

1 Like

La Rochelle looking fat and slow so far.

Wind must be brutal to say they are all going for tap pens

Who’s ever driving the little car is after a few pints anyway

An absolute waste of money, himself and is agent laughing away. Its embarrassing to see fans saying look how much it means to him to play 2 games last year

Normally I’d agree but is he not financed by the private investors so not a drain on the branch finances? It’s more the fact he’s taking up a non Irish place I think is the main issue.

La Rochelle roared back into this but the stormers have taken all the sting out of it now.

Against that, they wouldn’t have won the URC last year without him. So maybe he worth every penny.

Pay for play contract currently I think.

1 Like

Nearly a million spent on him at this stage to perform in 2 games but be all good to win a RWC for SA is worth winning a poxy trophy? They probably could have won it without him, add in that wage money spent on a few players covering other problem positions. Bc has highlighted where there is massive issues now compounded with injuries. It was a miracle that they wpn the URC considering the depth of front row available last year.

Everyone in Leinster were willing that to go over

Disagree. Their record would tend to support my view as well.