The Saturday/Sunday Game Thread

Nickey is a cunt of the highest order:guns:

Gerald McCarthy is like the family alcoholic who you have to tread carefully with

Why the fuck does that Offaly goalie always wear tracksuit bottoms instead of togs. He annoys the shit outa me everytime I see him.

Dunno but while he’s topical I’m gonna say he’s shaky as fuck. He regularly fucks up under high balls and his positioning seems a bit off too.

Sunday Game = horrible cunts. Didn’t show any of the Laois game and listening to these shitefucks going on about Dublin and now about Clare in 1995. Pricks even said at the star they were going to have action from all the games. Cunts.

Was just saying that to someone here, what a dope, not intimidating at all :pint:

I’d say you’re loving this Puke

Fairly unsurprising award …

Nicky was my hurling manager in first year in college and in fairness he was an alright sort. He did leave us to go and manage Tipperary so was a bit of a cunt for that but knew his stuff and go learnt a few things from him.

Wrong there Puke man. :guns:

Pluck, class and skill in equal abundance.:mad:

Much like his pal Leahy, quality acts, both of…

nicky is a fuckbag

Tracksuit = windy bastard

Poor riposte there mcc , as ill-thought-out as as I might have expected…English was a Quality player

Nicky is the quintessential alright sort.

:guns::clap::mad::mad::guns::clap::clap:

cmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn

Decent keeper but he looked to have a shocker there. The tracksuit is just something he got used to. Not having them would feel as strange to him as wearing a helmet would be for Diarmuid O’Sullivan.

I am absolutely seething that a mullicker like English got this award over an artist like Lohan

Few seconds my hole, the cunts didnt even send a camera to the tie of the round…

I switched off when Liz Howard appeared, think I dozed off before that to be honest. It was like watching Trom agus Eadrom. Brutal stuff. Cork , Tipp aren’t we great? Cunts…

There was a few token Waterford lads in there aswell,fuck all from Clare or Limerick though,there must be something missing in the water down in Wawdurfurd whats going on with all thier County Players going bald once they hit 30,Fergal Hartley,Stephen Frampton,Mullane,The McGraths,Sean Cullinane,Ray Barry,Brian Greene,Shane Ahearne theres probably more that just dont come to mind.Whats going on i wonder??