The Saturday/Sunday Game Thread

Dublin believe that because they generate so much income for the GAA they should get special treatment. Up until now that has been the case.

cc @Nembo_Kid

Cracking management by Gavin. Siege mentality. Us against the world. Keeps a successful team from losing their focus

1 Like

Paranoid, Muldoon gibberish.

2 Likes

It was the sort of message that tends to get posted when an already thick as shit muldoon uses used tinfoil wrapping for ham sandwiches as a head covering.

You must have been at the Tipp Cork match

Itā€™s either paranoid or gibberish, canā€™t be both. Please try and be a bit clearer with your point.

Itā€™s both.

@mikehunt will be ranting about covfefe next.

Like I said, mutually exclusive. I can explain it to you but I canā€™t understand it for you unfortunately.

If thereā€™s one person ranting about Trump it isnā€™t going to be me. I donā€™t live in the US so donā€™t think I have the right to pontificate on what they do. Each to their own though.

@mikehunt clearing house here

Indeed :joy:

Some fucking joke what was carried out last night ā€” Pat had a job to do and analyzed a major talking point and gave his opinion 0n it, nothing more ā€¦ Whatever about Joe wumming away, who the fuck is Dolan? Theyā€™ve fucked Pat under the bus here ā€” that fat fucking weasel Des needs to be wiped outā€¦ a screaming Mary is all he is.

7 Likes

Dancing dessie was the only one half sticking up for Pat

Heā€™s still a screaming bag of piss- he threw out a feeble ā€™ Pat isnā€™t hereā€™ but doesnā€™t have the minerals to stand up, or take a measured control of the situation

Thatā€™s a fact of life

RTƉ showing Mayo vs Derry this Saturday

Why didnā€™t Pat comment on Brendan Oā€™Sullivan?

Was he asked for his opinion on Brendan Oā€™Sullivan?

1 Like