The Saturday/Sunday Game Thread

He put in a massive effort to get his hand in there, and rip the helmet off. Completely different to the Tuohy incident.

The Ossie Gleason helmet pull was by far the worst helmut pull of the summer. It will be hilarious if he gets away with it.

Gleeson should be banned in truth but I genuinely hope he isn’t.

2 Likes

Who will ultimately decide if Austin has a case to answer ?

Frank.

TDB was made an absolute cunt of but that happening should not mean the rule should not be implemented elsewhere. Touhy is a lucky lucky chap too by the way.

It depends what you see as “likeable”.

Hurlers are by and large interminable dullards.

Waterford are never dull.

They play on the edge, they have style and they give it big licks.

I like that.

5 Likes

Fair enough but Tuohy is a fascinating pawn here if you stand back and this . At this stage if they both walk ; advantage Deise if they both do porridge , advantage Galway .

I was amazed the Touhy incident went the way it did tbh. The footage showed him clearly pulling Bonnars helmet off his head.
Whether he was looking or not means sfa, he knew he had a helmet in his grip not a fucking jersey.

The GAA with the Touhy call based on the media backlash to the TDB issue have left themselves wide open to ridicule whether they DO or DON’T.

At times you’d despair with the idiots making these calls.

1 Like

Tuohy is not a pawn. He has already been cleared.

1 Like

From a Waterford perspective, it’s a blessing he got off with it.

1 Like

Touhy should have been banned. What was he at? Austin Gleeson should be banned. Hopefully he’s not. Conor Gleeson will be a big loss. Incredible stupidity from both Gleesons.

Noel Connors is a fantastic corner back. Most of his direct opponents disappear. He gobbles them up and spits them out.

Kieran Kingston is a class act.

Spot on regarding Kingston. As impressive a character as you would ever meet.

3 Likes

Whelan will ate him without salt.

3 Likes

Let Ozzie play. He’ll probably make a cunt of himself in the final anyway.

2 Likes

Will be interesting. Crucial battle. If he doesn’t it’ll go a long way to a Waterford win.

You despise Galway Sidney, even though it houses you. Funnily, Geoff boycott doesn’t seem to have the same visceral dislike.
Are you Andy Goram?

10 Likes

I neither despise them nor have any particular liking for them.

Which one?

I hope Austin Gleeson gets banned so I can put an asterisk beside Galway’s win @maroonandwhite style

You horrible cunt. :-1: