The Saturday/Sunday Game Thread

Tuohy got off hence Ozzie will get off. The hypocrisy of some of the Galway posters is astounding. Squealing at the very suggestion of Tuohy being banned and now squealing for Gleeson to be banned for the same offence.

1 Like

You are really struggling with the key word in the rule. “He clearly knew”

Throw up the wording of the rule will ya.

In fairness I haven’t seen any of our Galway posters squealing for Austin to be banned.

1 Like

Tuohy got off because Barry Kelly dealt with it in his match report. I presume Owens will have been under pressure to do the same today and the matter will be forgotten

Ignore that simpleton

The faceguard rule, which according to the GAA rulebook includes “behaving in any way which is dangerous to an opponent, including deliberately pulling on or taking hold of a faceguard or any part of an opponent’s helmet (in hurling).”

Tuohy’s focus was on the ball in front of him, and he’s fending off Bonner with the spare hand. His hand goes up the back of Maher’s head and in under the helmet. It would require an unbelievable degree of contortionism to do that deliberately. To suggest the two incidents are the same is seriously disingenuous.

9 Likes

Throw up examples of both there like a good little west Brit

Galway are shitting themselves at having to play Waterford.

1 Like

:rollseyes: I doubt either teams are shitting themselves. Both would view this as a real opportunity.

The Galway haters are out in force already.

We must be going well so :wink:

2 Likes

@balbec has been holding out huge hope that cork would do us in the final. He’s reeling.

3 Likes

Galway have had plenty of opportunities to beat Waterford but are not able to do it. Waterford are an nut too hard for Galway. Galway are not able to beat Waterford and Waterford are incapable of losing to Galway, that’s just the way it is sometimes.

@balbec hates Cork.

Kilmallock is right on the border.

He does but he was willing to hold his nose, he hates us more after 1980

2 Likes

Who got MOTM?

Kilmallock is almost as close to the Tipp border as the Cork border you clown.

Barron

1 Like

Jamie Barron

1 Like