The Saw Doctors

You don’t get out much so…

They are better and more original than Soundgarden.

Soundgarden suck

God almighty who would want to claim The Stunning?

haha, I suppose you are one of the bogger types who stand up at the front dancing, stampin one foot, with the two arms held out, like a hobo on the London underground.

Or on your way to the jacks, you pass a band that’s playing in the pub, with your two hands in your pocket, you stamp one foot and roar “rise it up , let ye!”

And?

The peak of creative originality is probably The Stunning for you…

Town or city i find it a lot nicer than Dublin and the people are friendlier. :cool: btw My taxes are going towards your countys hurling development.We’d want to be seeing a 4 in a row out of ye to justify all the tax payers money being thrown at the Dublin hurling fund!

:smiley:

Anyway about the saw doctors that song to win just once is alright in fairness.Credit to those bogtrotters where it’s due like!

Stone walls and the grass is green.

Well what else do you expect walls to be made of? Ditto the colour of the grass.

Stupid culchie peasants.

:rolleyes:

its magnificent alright, i would love for something like that to reference the place i am from. they really missed a trick by limiting it to one county though, its anthemic and id consider rejigging it for the national anthem, at the very least to be used to replace irelands call and other shit like molly malone.
higgins is pally with them, maybe he could put his time to use and leave a legacy by refurbing it some day

Whoa whoa whoa whoa
Whoa
Fuckin whoa

No need for that

too right

Savage Garden > Soundgarden

Back on track. What is it that the yanks see in the Saw Doctors? I mean, the songs are ok, but they’re not great like… Are they just playing to expats over there or the locals too? N17, I will say is a very catchy song, well produced. Clare Island in theory is a good song, but they can’t sing to save their lives…Still they are making a ball of money I’d say…

Their professional mucksavages and the yanks lap up the brand of paddywhackery that they peddle.

Whats wrong with the Stunning?