The School, College & University Competitions Thread (another thread gone west)

Is that the eejit that calls himself Psycho?

1 Like

Oh god yeah. Fresh from a county title with Donegal in Boston no less.

You were warned Billy.

The only people who care about the scheduling of these diddy third level competitions are the lads on big retainers to manage the teams.

5 Likes

Good God some people just haven’t a clue.

Billy Morgan has forgotten more about football than the likes of you will ever know. He has successfully managed at all levels including inter county senior so when he speaks people should listen.

It’s appalling the way UCC haven’t been given adequate time with their players.

Billy should be running the association.

1 Like

Billy is a wank

4 Likes

On another note, wasn’t it fantastic to see Dr. Con Murphy on duty in Dangan today?

1 Like

Billy Morgan is a great man

The passionate crowd that stood on the famous bank at Dangan today, in often driving rain, to watch his star studded team will hopefully console him

:+1:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/RobbSta28094923/status/1218903336021364736?s=19

3 Likes

:grinning:

Is that one of Choco or Esteban’s burner accounts?

Mary I hammered LIT. LIT had two sent off in the first half, corner-back sent off for a ridiculously stupid strike right in front of the linesman. Barry McDonagh then sent off for a second yellow, think it was dissent. There was 10 or 11 points between the teams already at that stage.

LIT actually played better at the start of the second half and cut the gap by 5 or 6 points but Mary I got two late goals to open up an even bigger gap.

Tim O’Mahony was full-forward for most of it, had a good oul battle with the LIT full-back. Diarmuid Ryan was a spare man for large parts, did well. Andrew Ormond was very lively inside but didn’t get much ball in the second half. Gary Cooney scored 2 goals but there were players I would have been more impressed with.

LIT very workmanlike but had no chance after the reds.

Did you spot me walking around the pitch with the dog? Pocketed two grand sliothars behind the goal, can’t break the habit of a lifetime :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

I did see a few dogs but I can’t say I particularly noticed you :joy:

I did see a few kids picking a few sliotars from Gillane after.

1 Like

Two grand sliotars gone as chew toys

1 Like

I just spotted this now, any bit of guilt I had about stealing this one at a match between Mary I and LIT is gone

6 Likes

Does the other side say half?

11 Likes