The School, College & University Competitions Thread (another thread gone west)

Thatā€™s a heavily mysogonist post.

I think itā€™s highlighting a very important issue.

I all 4 IC sports there are managers acting like clowns. I could write a book on the stupidity of Inter county managers in these types of situations.

Whatever about the rights and wrongs of it it is their business and their business alone. It really is a non story. Btw Iā€™m constantly riding different women and they all love me. Iā€™m no mysoginist.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

Vile thread.

There are some very delicate sensitive posters posting here on this forum. Stay out of the thread if it hurts your feelings you whining creep.

You have him nailed anyway you sexist pig

Iā€™ve reported you for that.

Go fuck yourself in the ass with your didildo you poisonous woman hating cunt.

Now.

Report that bitch.

lol, you looper. I was only fooling with you. I didnā€™t report you at all. Fuck sake, you really are very sensitive, Iā€™m sorry for hurting your feelings Kev, donā€™t take it to heart. Dear Lord. :roll_eyes:

The mods need to step in here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNNcLEPTlh4

Great result for St Ronans of Lurgan who are into the Hogan Cup final. Good for Armagh football to see North Armagh beginning to thrive in GAA circles again.

1 Like

Might it stop Armagh men jumping ship to support Tyrone?

Havent Derry teams been quite strong in this in recent years?

Yes but Derry schools success has been concentrated in the heartland of Derry football.

It hasnt exactly benefited them.

Yes but itā€™s not like they been making inroads to barren areas. For years Armagh GAA have got very little out of North Armagh, the tide looks itā€™s turning now.

1 Like

I was in attendance when my beloved Peterā€™s College from Wexford powered by Rory Oā€™Connor defeated the Ulster champions from Magherafelt in the All Ireland semi-final in Inniskeen last March.

5 Antrim men started .

Delighted for that pompous fat fool Fitzmaurice

1 Like