The School, College & University Competitions Thread (another thread gone west)

I was talking to a man at the thurles colmans game and he said thurles were the better team.

2 Likes

Sure they only won with a last minute goal, what would he know the fucker.

Young Dwyer stood out today I’m told.

That transfer saga needs to be sorted

Ya he was excellent. Probably the pick of the cashel backs although they were all good.

Is that not a done deal to B/D?

Thurles had 10 wides to Fermoys 2.

So Colmans were more accurate? Another reason they should have won.

Look at the Examiner “ stun “

Cashel should have beat them in group stage & were missing a few….

Rosegreen have objected again….

That’s some shit headline. The group game should have been a draw or Cashel win, they were a very highly rated team.

90% sure the same lad posted on betfair forun

What’s up bro?

Surely be the end of it, he’s done his year. Presume they could get a B/D address at this stage?

Not a credible one tbh.

Father hurled with B/D and at this stage a family is being split over it so best to let them away. It’s gone too sour to be patched up now

Exactly, one year without a club is enough. Very tough for RG, hard to build a club when you keep getting ransacked.

They’ll be some additions for B/D if they do go.

Cashel & Boherlahan have 2 fine teams coming if they keep them altogether

RG made the fuck up is what I’ve heard.

BD mad keen to have the two lads but I wouldn’t be laying all blame at their door after hearing reports

1 Like

I think Golden/Kilfeakle are very much a club to keep an eye on too.

They have 17 players turning 18 this year to bring into their Adult teams. A huge number for a rural club. A few very good lads there too between 17-22.

1 Like

You could say Kickhams and Golden are on the up too if they keep them together.

The two Fethard lads were excellent also today.

1 Like

Jack Leamy is key to them. He is very injury prone but has the potential to be an inter county forward. I get the sense it will either be boom or bust with him.

That u17 group is very even and they should get 7/8 players off it in the next few years.

1 Like

Kickhams are Kickhams though. Basket cases.

1 Like