The Seething thread

French and English players are contracted to their clubs so the national teams don’t get the same access to their players as Ireland do. Irish players are contracted to the IRFU not their clubs. Ireland are really falling short in the 5 Nations, they should really be winning it every year.

2 Likes

Yes exactly. In 2009 we were lucky because we had England and France at home. They were the two best teams and then we got lucky against the Wales in Cardiff.

In 2018 we were very lucky and got Wales in Dublin. We wouldn’t have beaten that Welsh team in Cardiff.

1 Like

Beauden Barret had 21 carries against Ireland. It is an All Blacks record in a World Cup match. Breaking a long standing record of 20 by someone against Italy in 1987.

1 Like

Being away to France and England actually benefits Ireland. Due to the internationals being at home the clubs further delay releasing their players, giving Ireland an unfair advantage.

1 Like

Fuck that. Gy and Lk are the best counties to follow. It’s like being the old man and the sea, fishing far out and deep. . Usually you’ll catch fuck all, but every now and then…

I accept your point that Ireland always have an unfair advantage no matter what but they too times Ireland won the grand slam they played the 2nd and 3rd placed teams at home and that can’t be a coincidence.

Beauden Barrett is the greatest rugby player of all time

Campo is. end of discussion .

Tyrone Howe-the-fuck-did-he-get-capped

Well, we should’ve been kicking the ball to him, so.

scruffy thornley is absolutely seething that nacewa didnt give him the interview slating schmidt

2 Likes

Thornley couldn’t get further inside Schmidt’s hole

2 Likes

Insipid forelock-tugging from Thornley.

1 Like

He’ll keep trying though.

1 Like

He’s ragin since he got kicked off OTB.Some other lick hole took his place.

Does he do anything else apart from cheerlead drugby?

Who knows,I only know him from OTB.

And the thing is he hasn’t the first clue about rugby, he’s the epitomy of idiot rugby followers that know fuck all about rugby but talk shite about it all the time. “What’s your prediction Gerry?” “Uhhhhhhhmmmmmmm, I think that if lehnstur can get on the front foot and get go forward ball their backs have the firepower to do damage out wide.”

1 Like