The Seething thread

I presume you could turn the autocorrect off if you googled it

Theyā€™re nice people but are extremely challenging to work with.

1 Like

Get onto your local Co. Councillor. Itā€™s not really a job for a TD just yet. This is what defines great councillors from useless cunts. Yerā€™ lad below in Patrickswell could begin the comeback with this gentle softball.

2 Likes

I canā€™t comment, I donā€™t see why the comment was necessary in either case

@iron_mike this is the number for the Customer Care Office in Limerick.

Try giving them a ring - they may or may not be more accommodating

0333 338 1003

1 Like

If you can smell down the phone you should think about keeping it.

1 Like

Cut out the middleman and do it here if you have spent over ā‚¬130 per @artfoley above.

https://www.three.ie/unlock-my-phone/

Auto correct

Sorry I thought you were talking about the phone. Itā€™s alright now the phone is charging so Iā€™m using the ipad

So an Indian lady was good enough for your brother but not for yourself you racist.

Donā€™t know if youā€™re around Dublin Mike but one of those boyos in the phone shops around Parnell street/Moore Street would unlock it fairly quick Iā€™d say.

Ah thereā€™s a lad in Kilkenny I know. Like I said if she was under contract Iā€™d understand but this is utter bullshit

Itā€™s very frustrating Mike, Iā€™'m seething here along with you on this but just remember itā€™s only a phone and it will be sorted in a day or two.

2 Likes

Ah itā€™ll be fine. My problem is I have too much time on my hands at the moment.

They are the finest mate. Iā€™ve stayed in touch with a few of them and Iā€™d consider them friends of mine at this stage .

But try working with them. Day in day out for yearsā€¦ When your deadlines depend on their effort. Itā€™s not funā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m just going out the door for a long walk now to feed the brain. It wouldnā€™t do you a bit of harm to go out for a stroll.

Theyā€™re terrified of telling the truth when theyā€™ve fucked up or will miss a date so theyā€™ll lie instead. I think itā€™s because of their caste system or something. Theyā€™re terrified to look bad but make situations 1000 times worse covering up.

1 Like

I go for a stroll every morning and afternoon

2 Likes

I donā€™t wish to labour the point any further, I donā€™t understand what that has to do with the comment which was made, it was utterly needlessly tossed in at the end of an unrelated rant

Roisin Ingle is seething