The Seething thread

Perfect. Top up the meter

podcast app or soundcloud?

Richie power seething too on Twitter.

2 Likes

I was listening on sound cloud on laptop earlier. Just tried the poscast there (which uses sound cloud url) and it’s fine also

Mighty. These are the cunts that would fire a hurl at you if they thought they’d gain an inch :joy:

3 Likes

Thanks bud :+1:

I wonder does it cross his mind where Galway learned it from.

This has come full circle and now @flattythehurdler is seething right back. He has just written an Iliad on the AISHC thread in response. Be careful online today guys.

2 Likes

Kilkenny don’t like it up em

1 Like

Ger Loughnane

@Fagan_ODowd

did @South_Limerick_Refer attempt to give him the last rites again?

Loughnane will have the usual suspects seething on here with that. He’s an awful rogue.

1 Like

The usual harmless sorts.

Sure Limerick didn’t want to win the match at all, only out for a bit of linedancing is all they were doing.

Loughnane turning into a bad humoured Johnny Giles

shatter is still apoplectic that he was ran from govt all those years ago

“I have some experience of Fine Gael central and the party leader disapproving of court proceedings. As I recount in my book ‘Frenzy and Betrayal’, my challenging in the courts senior counsel Sean Guerin’s wrongful condemnation of my ministerial actions without affording me a fair hearing clearly caused some upset.”

:smile:

1 Like

Squeezes in the new book too. He’s absolutely shameless and yesterdays man

1 Like

hes in the times as well bitching and moaning that the Alan Shatter settling Scores Act hasn’t been enacted in full :smiley:

hes nearly as bitter and irrelevant as the Galway lads

2 Likes