The Seething thread

That makes no sense. Sure the dog racing is on well after the match is over. And Leopardstown moved all their times forward a few hours to accommodate people who wanted to go racing and to the match. The Healy Raeā€™s have the media eating from their paws again

Teddy wonā€™t get home until 4 in the morning and heā€™ll have to be up again at 8 for Mass.

1 Like

I live in Dublin and I wonā€™t be home til 4 in the morning myself after the match.

I wonā€™t be up for Mass in fairness.

4 Likes

That seems a carefully organised plan. Fail toā€¦

1 Like

Kerry getting their excuses in early as to why so few Kerry fans are going to the replay.

I thought at the drawn game that the majority of Kerry supporters were waiting for the replay

Bought a new pair of gant trousers for 300 quid and some simpleton split tea all over me on the train. Absolutely seething.

2 Likes

You mugged yourself off first tbf

16 Likes

Ironically you were sent home with the in your mug

Did you use the pullover tied around your shoulders to mop it up.

If they were gant, theyā€™d likely have been tea coloured anyway.

Are u in Paris yet Barney?

Better getting something in return than handing it over to Paddy Power

2 Likes

Lot of rugby bandwagoners are seething that the RWC isnā€™t going according to the plan the Irish times and indo might have fed them.

This was going to tide them over until the EPL season rightly got going and they could jump back on their EPL bandwagon.
There is normally a bit of a lull after their GAA bandwagon gets parked up for the summer.

Behind it all is an anger that the games arenā€™t on in the afternoon or evening so they could have a proper drink fuelled bandwagon. The bandwagon is best enjoyed after a good feed of pints of coors light or bud

2 Likes

Dan, just relax will you?

6 Likes

Bizarre rant

3 Likes

Heā€™s losing it just like the Vodafone Ireland rugby football team.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a hell of a post for five in the morning. He couldnā€™t sleep until he left it all out.

the stale banter is not getting the response they were hoping for, a savage amount of effort for nothing

1 Like