The Seething thread

True, I can spot a Cork cunt a way off.

thereā€™s a time and a plaice for bad fish puns

1 Like

Meowwww phewwww deep since of insecurity rising,chill kid

Say youā€™re looking for themšŸ‘

Have you considered one reply per response?

3 Likes

The Dorsh is seething about things being behind paywalls.

In his article.

Behind a paywall.

11 Likes

Naw,itā€™s the memory I reckon

Graeme Souness is solid fucking seething there in the aftermath of Liverpoolā€™s exit.
Mother Teresa is like a nodding lapdog beside him. Iā€™d say Niall is afraid of his shite of Graeme.

1 Like

Niall strikes me as a man who prides himself on having no strong opinions

4 Likes

You mightnā€™t be wrong there. Compounding matters is heā€™s been rubbing dubbin or something akin thereto into the oulā€™ grĆŗaigā€¦
Iā€™m considering a COTY nomination but Iā€™ll wait a while.

1 Like

Heā€™s a sore loser alright, complaining about athletico not coming to play, they came for a result ffs

Kloppo was fucking seething in his interview. And Michael Owen and Gary Lineker too. Rio and Peter crouch had to point out that you canā€™t expect people to play how you want them toā€¦yā€™knowā€¦ just cos you want them to.

7 Likes

They should have got the job done in normal time.

4 Likes

Correct

I think klopp felt that simeone had let him down somehow. I hope Diego is ashamed of himself.

As a neutral I thought they threw it away so easy, FFS overheard kicks when the option to shoot normally was there was folly, overall Liverpool deserved victory but such is football

I thought liverpool were tactically naive, technically inferior, out fought onfield, out thought on the sidelineā€¦ and overwhelmed by the occasion.
Mind you I didnā€™t watch the match.

8 Likes

Iā€™m well used to battering (cork city FC supporter)

Lads not members of the Green party for more than 6 months are precluded from voting on the Government formation document. Guess whoā€™s seethingā€¦

1 Like

Greta Thunberg?