The Seething thread

I’m after an absolute cunt of a day lads and I’m still boiling here. Not going into it now. Just sayin is all

2 Likes

Don’t go all Davy Fitz on us!!!

1 Like

I wont so I wont

Sorry to hear this. HSE?

Lay it all on the table mike. We’re here for you.

3 Likes

God no its worse. Work related. I have to get hr (or as I call them the military police) involved next week and I fucking hate the hr gang with a passion. They’re worse then the dhs when they smell blood.

8 Likes

HR are the arts and craft department of any business

No metrics need apply.

1 Like

Why are you taking it personally mike? The lad screwed up hes an adult. It’s not on you.

Person in car a lot angry

Person on bike. Zen

Go figure

2 Likes

Most Lads on bikes are weirdo deviants who use a Go Pro to video people. If your average pedestrian did that he’d be locked up.

3 Likes

Why do we see so many angry cyclist videos so?

3 Likes

We need to be able to snitch mate. I think I’d like to get 20k worth of fines in the 1st year once it’s brought in

You planet killing cunt

Near death experiences irk

Well put it this way. I have to put aside about 3 hours over the weekend to waft through a shit load of breadcrumb reports. On top of this I let two separate incidents slide over the last six weeks kn the firm belief that a firm bollocking would sort ut out only to find I may as well have fucked the dog here beside me out of it and got a better result.
Even worse the said individual is now on two weeks holiday in which case I have now got to do a full audit in all his stores and look for feed back from store managers. On the plus side I’ll get a couple of decent overnights out of it

5 Likes

Go Pro. Ironic for a LOL supporter. Go Amateur.

Naby lad.

No grass cutting tomorrow old sport

1 Like

No kid afraid not

1 Like

I’m a football fan mate

A litany of poor management. He was fucking laughing at you after you talking to him. You need to come down hard as hell on this forklift cunt asap. Apologies @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy

2 Likes

The LOI should be happy with the 200 attendance limit. Bugger hate receipts to be expected