The Seething thread

It’s your own fault for hiring John Delaney

2 Likes

Describe "poor management " Theres the humain side that always need to be looked at. I’ll always give a lad the benefit of the three strikes rule in so far as we can all fuck up once or twice even in a relatively short period of time. It’s when you realise that you as a manager may as well, have been talking to a brick wall that you have to kick. This is not going to end well I know it but at the end of the day “I’m alright Jack”

1 Like

You’re defending your lax management on the internet at half 12 at night mate.fair enough.

I’m trying g (obviously badly I your eyes) to explain why I’m trying (or was trying) to keep a lad (with a mortgage and a young family)in a job that is well paying with plenty of perks only for him to spit in my face .

4 Likes

Lulz

Not too many LOI games would trouble the 200 attendance mark pre covid

Fully agree, Mike let himself be walked all over

1 Like

Fuck him so

I know you are in the supermarkets game, so I have to ask, are these actually reports about breadcrumbs?

7 Likes

I’d give a guess and say left over stock?

No kid. A breadcrumb report is a report that can be run off a tablet which can tell its precise location at any stage during a day. So for argument sake, if you log on and say that you are in Dunnes stores Dungarvan while in actual fact you’re sitting in a pub in Newcastle west, the breadcrumb report will tell you that. Its actually frightening the detail of information you can get as regards movement. You can actually tell if a lad is outside or inside a store at any stage. There are however limitations as to what you can use due to gdpr

1 Like

I’ll never bring my tablet to Whelans again.

2 Likes

Fire the cunt and be done with it.If a lad doesn’t want to do his job it’s not your fault.You have to do yours.You’re doing him no favours rubbing his back .

2 Likes

Mike wants to be everyones mate, we all know that type of manager, afraid to make tough decisions in case he upsets someone

4 Likes

And he has all his employees tagged so he knows where they are at all time

Its 2020 kid. You cant just do the the @Juhniallio on it and fuck him out the back of the VW caddy half way down the country

1 Like

What if he has a sore back?

It’s a fucking BERLINGO

5 Likes

It sounds like you have the shittiest job a man could think of and also that you are really shit at your job. Would you consider a career change?

2 Likes

@iron_mike hits a minor bump in the road, happens to mention it and lads are piling on to tear strips off him. It’s quite unedifying to watch.

7 Likes