I fucking love you Mike.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

But not in a gay way!!!

Has Glenda condemed James Haskell yet?

Not anymore they’re not

1 Like

Me neither but I decided to acquaint myself with the facts of this “story” this morning and quelle surprise, it turns out Art has backed the wrong horse…

I see the global fash are all over this supporting Depp. What a surprise, I mean who would have guessed that the global fash would dive in head first to support the right of rich men to assault and abuse women and get away with it.

The carkies are seething

Galway are yooosless biiiyy.
We shoulda bet them by twinty biiiyy.

Who are cork playing this weekend? :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Donal Og Cusack.

16 years worth of seethe came soilling out there

What was he raging about? Missed the first half of the show

Long grass. It’s a pet hate of mine too. There’s few things that annoy me more than folk they won’t get out the lawnmower and cut the lawn and the grassy verge outside the front.

Poor auld @backinatracksuit didn’t get his annihilation today, the bitter cunt must be seething.

3 Likes

The length of the grass on the pitch in 2006.
Im actually serious

1 Like

David Speedie for the last 36 years!

1 Like

Rightly so. Ferguson, the red-nosed fucker, treated him badly. He even stooped to trying to get Dalglish to tell him that he was axed from the squad. All this while having all the World Cup gear sitting on the sitting room floor.

Now I’m no fan of Speedie but I’m no fan of the Cock of Gibraltar either.

7 Likes

That’s magnificent

I was listening to Lee Sharpe on Quickly Kevin during the week,he tells some right tales about Sir Alex.A right cunt.

1 Like