The Seething thread

Ask Flano

Don’t mind that ape, the muliance sent him running from this place with his tail between his legs years ago.

2 Likes

The top table of arse lickers and sit on the fence crawlers. I’m disappointed that @TreatyStones is in the keep everyone sweet regardless of their stance group. I used to like him up to that point.

Nice to see you on the admired list. Only took you ten years to get there.

hahahha look at this ape blowing on about his mickey mouse badge tht everyone has :joy:

1 Like

No one can argue with that list. KP will be there by Christmas.

1 Like

I know. Imagine all the badges you’d have if you weren’t banned for being a cunt.

Its a very elite group, it was a very proud moment in my life that day I was awarded that badge, no even @myboyblue with his 200k posts has got this one

6 Likes

I’m far more liked that you, and I have the badge to prove it. Jog on.

2 Likes

It’s the only badge that matters. Nice Reply is in the haypenny place now.

2 Likes

every tom dick and harry has one of them, its worthless

2 Likes

You’d want to have at least 40 of them to be taken seriously around here.

4 Likes

It’s one of my 2017 goals pal. Cascaded down from senior management. They believe in me, I believe in me, it’s going to be a great year.

8 Likes

it will be a day you will never forget

1 Like

Congrats kid, fantastic achievement for you.

I chose quantity over quality many moons ago and I think we can all agree its worked out splendidly.

5 Likes

I pick up a copy of the Christmas RTE guide every year for the Mother in Law. Just noticed there this evening that programme coverage ends on December 30th which obviously means you have to buy two copies to cover new year.
Cunts

That is fuckin outrageous

2 Likes

Christ.

Another Dan Carter “my wife works in a hospital, you know” post.

That never happened.

1 Like