The Seething thread

The RTE guide?

Do you read that while you’re painting your nails? You fucking plum.

5 Likes

You need a ride

2 Likes

Iron Mike running rings around the eunuch here…

2 Likes

Times are tough when you’re trawling back a fortnight for something to niggle at me with. It’s unedifying and frankly pathetic. Yes I have a wife. A house. Kids.

You have a chip on your shoulder, a probation officer and clearly no life.

I’d say your stage 11 rattled at this stage. I’d say you will be in John of God’s for the Christmas the way you’re going. God help you.

I’m now finished engaging with you for the evening because I don’t want any part in making your unfulfilling life any worse. Good night and go for a walk or something

2 Likes

Good night and go for a ride or something
[/quote]

Fixed that there for you chief

1 Like

Real prissy reaction to a summation of the quantity of posts you make in relation to your “wife’s” profession.

Don’t despair yet. The mother-in-law might not make the new year.

4 Likes

No chief. That’s the mother.

:joy:

Should you not be out on neighbourhood watch? Surely there are kids out there misbehaving that you could threatening right now.

Is there not another ‘back-to-school-for-thick-cunts-with-no-leaving-cert’ type of government grant you should be applying for scholar? Or have you used them all up?

1 Like

That’s fairly lame, even for you, pal. Go out and bust some teenager up and get it all out of your system.

Responding to someone with the ‘lame’ card is a sure sign of being rattled. Victory is mine.

You are rattled in the Seething thread mate. What a fucking loser…

1 Like

Jesus… What a meltdown… I only have to appear and you go weak at the knees :joy:

@Breaking_my_balls and @ProjectX

2 Likes

Off you go now scholar, tail between the legs, after yet another dismantling.

Notice my correct use of the comma above. Notice your continued incorrect use of same. Standards in Adult Education not what they used to be.

1 Like

Lovely hurling kid, that’s the style of it.

Meanwhile @Nembo_Kid took a half hour to retaliate to your original post. Chances are he was frantically googling the meaning of eunuch

2 Likes

The irony of you posting a picture of a fat lad who looks like he doesn’t wash himself and can’t pull a bird in an attempt to slag somebody else is no doubt lost on you. A result of your sub standard British education. Maybe you could go back to college like @ChocolateMice did, there are grants and all. It helps if you are from a poor urban background as well apparently.

Aswell?