The Seething thread

I don’t design auto spell on the phones mate.

Have you washed today?

Aswell isn’t a word.

If you’re going to come at me then don’t shit your togs on the first post.

You wouldn’t appreciate it if he did. Well maybe…

How cute.

You’ve even gone and edited it.

I’ve destroyed you on numerous occasions pal. Your little British mind is not up to the task.

You need to start washing and you need to come clean to your parents about being gay and give over with all this asexual shit. Just come out, it will even help you to stop being a cunt mate.

Another lame effort from Ned Flanders…won’t somebody think of the children.

Jesus you’ve been destroyed here scholar. The best thing you could do to make yourself feel better is create another one of your shit walking tours, you misfortune.

It would have read better like this…

You’ve even gone and edited it.

How cute.

I guess that kind of penchant, that kind of flair if you will, for the delivery of a retort is sadly lacking in the products of the British education system. You just don’t have it pal.

That is funny :joy:

Good one pal :+1:

You’re only sour because your drug addled and highly violent community didn’t make the cut.

Drug addled? Sure what’s wrong with that, aren’t you all for that kind of thing?

Our club’s stand has paid off since FYI. Fitness test next week and our two cocky cokeheads have asked to be allowed attend. Their request has been granted subject to a full apology to fellow players, management and club board, which they have agreed to, and warned that any future fuck acting with drugs on WhatsApp groups etc. and they’re gone for good. Well and truly cowed. Full backing from the community, including their embarrassed families. Backbone, gumption, refusal to turn a blind eye, truly having the best interests of the community at heart, not tolerating the club name being dragged through the mud, and rewarded with a solid victory for our stand. What a club :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

I’m delighted to hear it, pal…everyone has won in the end. This time next week it will be like it never happened.

They’ll be welcomed back and I’m sure in a few months time nobody will care. But the line has been drawn (oh yeah, that’s a pun alright) and that’s the important thing. We can’t have young lads doing coke up on our club WhatsApp group ffs.

Not even off a brazzer’s tits?

1 Like

It would depend on how big her tits were. The committee have strict guidelines on that sort of thing.

So they just won’t post it up now, and they’ll most likely start a separate group to show off their hoovering skills

1 Like

Grand. Just keep it off the club group, keep any talk of it away from the dressing rooms etc. One of them I’m fairly certain is finished with that shit. The other lad isn’t but once he doesn’t go advertising it up on the club group or talking shite in the dressing room about it then he’ll be fine.

1 Like

And has the threat of breaking their legs not cast a bit of a pall on things?
I doubt very much it happened, but if it did, it surely will.
Anyway, it’s good to see hurling taking off in the Amish community.

1 Like

Again, for the 40th time, it was a fellow player who threatened to break their legs. He meant it too.

I don’t particularly give a fuck whether you think it happened or not mate,your opinion is in no way important.

A lot of screaming liberal fanny cunts on this site isn’t there?

Did it excite you? You certainly seemed enthused by the violence by proxy at the start of your tale.
You seem prone to excitability

1 Like