The Seething thread

Is this supposed to be witty or clever or something? Itā€™s pretty shite.

Lame.

Go way and do the Leaving Cert you sponger cunt.

Cringe.

1 Like

He is trolling you kid. Donā€™t stoop to his level.

Sigh

1 Like

@Breaking_my_balls these pair of pricks are trolling you. Neither of them have ever been involved in a gah club so itā€™s pointless defending your actions to them, one some bored repetitive arsehole with a bike and a Thai bride the other a filthy thief and a taxpayers burden.

Whats up bro?

Leave the kid alone ffs.
If you are intent on bullying find a better wingman, the rodent is not a good foil for you.

What the fuck, who has a Thai bride? Are you serious??! :joy::joy::joy:

Thereā€™s no worries with the scholar mate, he has been dancing to my tune for quite a while now. He is seething for months since I told him his walking tour yoke was fucking rubbish and has been gunning for me ever since. I actually overheard Liam Irwin of Mary I having a chuckle about it recently.

Thatā€™s very informative and explains an awful lot.

Dancing to your tune?:joy: - All I have to do is appear and you go into overdrive - One simple comment and youā€™re lashing out :joy: ā€¦ Youā€™re endless, repetitive, stale jibes just make you look even more simple, kid. Iā€™ve put plenty of personal stuff up online that leads back to me because I ooze confidence and charisma. Iā€™m hardly going to let a simple lad like you, who gets all bent out of shape when a few young lads inject the hashish, bother an alpha male like me. You wish you were meā€¦ your mrs certainly wishes you were meā€¦ Just say it and let it out, pal. Thereā€™s no shame in it. We all look up to someone. For instance, I want to be @Fran myself.

2 Likes

I want to be @Nembo_Kid or @Horsebox

5 Likes

This is not the post of a man confident in himself. Itā€™s the post of some leech who is full of regrets.

You can be anything you put your mind to, bro.

I want to be a dolphin.

2 Likes

A cry out for help if Iā€™ve ever seen one. Talk about over playing it. You fucked up there, you were going well and allā€¦

Iā€™m not the one making up lies about threatening to break youngfellasā€™ legs and a drugs epidemic in the GAA all just to get a bit of attention.

Another mini thesisā€¦at least you are in the right thread you misfortune