The Seething thread

If you call 28 words a thesis ā€¦ it shows how redundant your faculties are. Would you prefer abbreviated text talk, pal?

:clap:

You went and counted the words in your post??!! :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: Dance little monkey, dance for me! #destruction

A return to standard format. Youā€™re not the brightest chap in the world are you? Your one escapade to standout from the crowd failed utterly and now youā€™ve reverted to type. Youā€™re whatā€™s known as a dingleberry, kid.

:joy: Another frenzied paragraphā€¦ Just log out scholar! What a hidingā€¦ :see_no_evil:

Typical Limerick infighting going on here, weā€™d be sure to win the all Ireland next year if only we could get us all e-rowing in the same direction.

1 Like

This cunt has never set foot inside a GAA Pitch, what are you talking about?

2 Likes

Are you Project X? You have the same retarded posting styleā€¦ it would make a lot if sense of so.

Stop stalking me you loser :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

The fact that @ChocolateMice derogatorily mentioned you in a reply to someone else is stalking you now, is it?

I know itā€™s a novelty that notice has been briefly taken of you for once, but thereā€™s no need to get a horn over it.

8 Likes

:joy:

What a capitulation for the scholar here. All dignity lost.

Boom.

When this class of irrelevant magnolia poster is rescuing you then itā€™s very much time to consider a re-brand.

It is absolutely hilarious, the lads, @ChocolateMice and @Elvis_Brandenberg_Kr , that are Homeless and forced to live with their girlfriends parents :joy:

The levels of seethingness on my street tonight are off the chain. The house was egged but unfortunately for the perp (Sean) the nephew was in the house and saw him running off. And he recognised him.
I told him to get in the car and show me where he lived. I rang the bell and told Seanā€™s mother what had happened. 5 minutes later Seanā€™s mother was on the doorstep. Sean had something to say.

It wasnā€™t me. He said.
Oh says I thereā€™s a surprise.

No says the mother. Listen to him.

It wasnā€™t me.

Why were you seen running out of the driveway.

Did you actually see him throw the egg.

No I saw him running away seconds after the egg was thrown.

So you didnā€™t actually see him throw the egg.

I said look, if a parent isnā€™t prepared to discipline a child when they are caught red handed, itā€™s no wonder the world is the way it is. She exploded at this. IM NOT THAT KIND OF PARENT. You clearly are.

I then pointed to the young fellow and told him that if I ever saw him next nor near my house Iā€™d hunt him.

How dare you, heā€™s entitled to be up here. Iā€™ll hunt him. I said.

I shut the door in her face.

My blood was boiling.

15 Likes

Sean the nephew already paying back the price of the new coat

Being angry makes you feel alive.

5 Likes

Is your nephew around the same age?

He is a little older.