The Seething thread

My gut instinct would beā€¦theyā€™ve had a row over somethingā€¦that generally doesnt just happen, houses that are egged, thereā€™s normally more to it however stupid, especially this time of yearā€¦Id quiz your nephew a bit indirectly to get to the bottom of it.

You may get a few more eggs in the coming week

1 Like

Kids want a bit of harmless fun and you have to go getting some poor kid in trouble. Scrooge is alive and well.

1 Like

The house was egged before when I was on my own in it. Iā€™m being picked on because I am an easy target. Iā€™m the neighbourhood equivalent of the old man in Home Alone.

4 Likes

If I do I wonā€™t be the only house on the street being egged. I stocked up in Lidl just there.

4 Likes

1 Like

Do you know what youā€™re right. When I was in the thick of it I realised that winding up someone face to face in real life was way more fun than doing it online.

8 Likes

That is infuriating. How old is this little prick Sean? Could you give him a kick in the hole or get him in a good headlock and put the fear of God in him? Has he a father?

Sean is the perp not the nephew.

13 It was gas when I told her she had no idea where her son was and she exploded and took out the phone to show me something but she was so cross she couldnā€™t unlock it.

2 Likes

I guarantee the only reason theyā€™re targeting your house is they know youā€™ll react/chase them.

Its a tough one, as even 20 years ago you could go to the parents with good faith and theyā€™d sort it out 99% of the time.

2 Likes

Next step is graffiti.

1 Like

Kids have their parents in their back pockets these days. You need only look at the snowflakes in the fathers issues thread

2 Likes

Complete opposite to the way I was brought upā€¦I wont make those mistakes.

1 Like

Says every generation about the one that went before.

3 Likes

Maybe soā€¦but Iā€™m an exception to that.

Of course you are

The anti rugby football crowd are seething id say.

@Fagan_ODowd - give them hell. Fuck the little cunt and his precious mother.

2 Likes

Thanks chum. If the little cunt wants to make it a war, then war it will be and for every action there will be a reaction.

2 Likes