The Seething thread

Go back in the middle of the night and put all the windows in the house in. Stand across the road smiling when they come out. And say ‘you didnt see me do anything’ if you dont get a heartfelt apology we’ll move on to stage two.

3 Likes

That’s the plan.

2 Likes

Make sure you get the little cunt who’s leading them first.

A few years back I was out in the mothers and I could hear the local teens outside saying let’s knock on xxxxxx’s door … Now a bit of knocka is fine and harmless but the mother is on her own and had said to me that they were doing it quite a bit to her… So when I heard them I made my way to the front door and waited for the knock … I burst out the door and grabbed the first little shit I could get by the neck and dragged them into the house and told them the guards were on the way…anyway it turned out to be a girl, I couldn’t tell as her hood was up…but the tears came and my job was done so I sent her on her way… A few of the little scuts with her were not too happy and were outside the house full of gusto… I marched out and told the ring leader I’d bury him where he stood and his mother and father with him if he didn’t fuck off and picked some random little shit out and told him I’d murder him too much to his shock… The mother hasn’t had a bit of bother since.

6 Likes

That. Never. Happened.

7 Likes

That never happened.

4 Likes

You had Mikey Kelly as a mentor growing up, I forgot about that.

2 Likes

Go way you big liar. I’d say the young one pucked the head off ya. You were lying on the ground roaring for your mother to come out and save ya. The rest of the teenagers egging Nahalie on to kick you in the fannniii.

2 Likes

They have been for weeks.

2 Likes

Well done pal.

So you dragged a ten year old girl into a house, assaulted her, then warned her friends you’d kill them. What the fuck.

3 Likes

An elderly man declaring war on adolescents

Bizarre

Hardly. It’s the script for a ton of Hollywood movies. They’ll end as bessers and @Fagan_ODowd will teach them everything he knows from baking bread to prowling.

1 Like

Howth isnt hollywood mate.just ask @flattythehurdler’s wife

4 Likes

Was it your house @Fagan_ODowd. Your post wasn’t fully indicitave. Should it have been your gaff your options are:

1. You reside in an area that needs “Lugs Brannigan” rule.
  2. You’re not liked by those that you look down upon.
    3.You’re a grumpy oul’ fucker that they can take the piss out of.
  3. Leafy North Co.Dublin (Mala-fucking-hide/ The Fingal Riveria) isn’t Monaco.

You’ve been exposed here Fagan.

Howth is D13 mate

Is it relevant…the guy (Fagan) exists in some location that this shitehawkery goes on in.

You…Yourself with your alleged “connections” should drop in and see the oul’ codger sorted.

Forgive me, but I thought this was what you were all about.

Yourself and others like @ChocolateMice

2 Likes

Never happened with YOFABO on guard.

I dragged the first kid I could get my hands on into the house and let her go within a minute or two after she shit herself. My mother has never been bothered since. I can sleep very easy knowing my mother is not being bothered… The same pretty much happened to me when I was about 14 , some fucko dragged me into his house and had me by the neck against the wall after one of the lads stoned his house… I was caught unawares… His 7 year old son was egging him on to kill me the little scut… the same fella (the father) had a nervous breakdown years later. Wasn’t the first time I was picked up by the throat as an adolescent either…thems the breaks if you’re going be fucking with people.

1 Like

Bizarre stuff here. Illegal drug use is OK and opposition to it/attempting to take a stand on it in the community is backward. A leg or two is threatened to be broken and the liberal fannys are frothing at the mouth at the unfairness of it all.

On the other hand, a bit of harmless knocka is an acceptable reason to drag a young girl into your house before issuing threats of physical violence to children.

No irony here at all?

5 Likes