The Seething thread

At least it hasnā€™t been happening too long and your daughter has her own friends supporting her. Itā€™d be worse if she was completely isolated and being picked apart with snide comments (the way we all gang up on that poor misfortune @Fran on here). I can see merits in either approach but if youā€™re intent on going into the school tomorrow then Iā€™d tell your daughter youā€™re doing so. A collaborative / mutually agreed / all family buying in approach is best here.

4 Likes

Go and fuck the little kraut cunt right up. With the help of god she will be on a plane home before the weekend is done

I really am fucking tempted. The cunts tried this in 1939 and it didnā€™t work out for them.

8 Likes

Mike donā€™t react in front of your daughter. Make sure and be approachable at all times. No fuss or panic. You want her to tell you things in the future ? So keep calm give her a good hug and tell her itā€™s only temporary and things will pick up again.
This is most certainly a job for the principal. Ask him to keep you informed about the outcome of his chat with BOTH parties after they are called in.

13 Likes

Ps. Youā€™re not Jewish are ye ?

1 Like

Well I did watch Schindlers list. Does that count?

Not so sure, maybe in Kevs world it would count.

1 Like

Youā€™re right as is @Bandage. Iā€™m blowing steam off here. What irks me more than anything is that her four years in secondary have been the happiest in her life and then fucking Goebels flies in and fucks it all up in two days.

I know a few places in the Wicklow mountains where a womanā€™s body can be dropped. All I can say is none have been found yet.

5 Likes

Easy tiger. Whatever happens you being a ball of rage is a bad thing. Polite and very very firm is the way to go here. And physically not moving until you are happy with the answers you get. Schools fucking shut down at the very thought of things like this being done wrong and your job is to give them absolutely no chance of painting you as unreasonable and absolutely no chance of them not taking action. I would also be checking that nothing has ever been said by your lass or her mates to this girl that could be construed as an insult. As soon as the school can paint it as a bit of wrong on both sides they will.

2 Likes

Sage advice. You can tell youā€™re a skilled parent and have a great way of keeping all the kids on your GAA team content and engaged.

3 Likes

The only thing you should be saying to the kraut is aufwiedersehen. Let the principal deal with the cunt

Put yourself in her shoes for a while ( not doubting you ) and the last thing she wants right now is Dad going berserk on her and heightening tension levels.
Focus on getting her mind right this evening and deal with the Braun girl tomorrow.
Whatever you do in the school tomorrow tell them you want to be kept in the frame.
Sure the principal could let on heā€™s aghast at the carry on and assure you heā€™ll deal with it and drive off out the gate laughing tomorrow after buttering you up.
Iā€™ve been told some PS staff do stuff like that and piss themselves laughing when the complainant is gone out the door.

4 Likes

I had a case back in the day, not going into the details but it was someone I knew. I Fucking sorted it out. I was dragged into the office then and had to defend myself in front of the principal. It was incredible the blame was nearly put all on me. My parents were slow to react at the time, and it could have been all avoided if they went in straight away.

Send the cunt back if she canā€™t behave she doesnā€™t deserve the opportunity.

Send her back with her tae in her becher

I think some lads have lost sight of the meaning of the Thread.

You will make a great Dad.

2 Likes

1 Like

Can teach life experiences. :+1:

1 Like