The Seething thread

Has he approached Harp lager?

Heā€™s done some free product placement for them in the past.

Could have great fun with potential marketing slogans.

A Blindboy podcast, and the pint 'a Harp.

A Blindboy podcast and a packet 'a dates, please, Lawrence.

FotF Ewan is not happy with the GAA democratic system. Not happy at all. A high level of seethe.

I worked in a large ad agency and blindboys name came up in a meeting about a client asking about sponsorship. This was in January 2018 and the word then was to steer clear of him as, at the time, he was deemed too unpredictable.
I havenā€™t listened to his podcast in about as long so couldnā€™t agree or disagree with what was said.
I just got tired of him peddling general knowledge stuff as deep and profound wisdom he was passing on to us.

Probably too obvious to point this out but TNH

5 Likes

TNH?

Stop telling lies on the Internet

Yeah whatever dude

Im delighted for the whingeing cunt.

Sounds to me like McCarthy fucked that up royally.

1 Like

Denis O Brien and his big fat old womanā€™s head.

2 Likes

Steven Poacher is seething

Heā€™s right. Parkinson is a dog whistler.

Woolberto has him wound up good and proper. A simple tweet and Poacher is barking like a dog.

1 Like

Do they play football in Lismore?

I canā€™t wait for Poacherā€™s negative reviews online of Woolyā€™s tapas place.

I enjoyed some lovely tapas there Saturday night with a lapsed limerick poster. Woolberto himself was there to share a laugh and some bantz. It was a lovely experience.

2 Likes

Did many jump off the Limerick juggernaut to call in?

Iā€™m afraid not, the beauty and tragedy of OMP is its closeness to the motorway. Youā€™re in and out without touching the town. Good for visitors, bad for the publicans and the likes.

Like they do in limerick

1 Like