The Seething thread

Wonder will they have a few words with Ruby as he passes to weigh in?

And I can add the American bollocks to that

He could top it up every time he drives 200 miles or so maybe.

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

I read that as “shit jumping”. Pity.

1 Like

@cowpat

1 Like

Where?

Everywhere.
He’s in a constant state of seeth

Apparently man city fc is just a cover for a paedo ring, man u treated blanchflower badly and the edwards family owned abattoirs…and the word ‘battered’ has new specific pc connotations

A “seething” Wexford boss Davy Fitzgerald was forthright in his denial of abusing an official after being sent off during the Model County’s battling draw with Galway.

Fitzgerald was banished after an exchange of views with sideline official Mick Murphy early in the second half. After witnessing the incident and consulting with his official, referee Johnny Murphy brandished the card leaving Fitzgerald to watch his side’s fight-back from a seat in the stands.

“That’s the second time in a row that we have had a fella taken out off the ball. It happened in the last one here as well yet there seems to be one rule for one set of management and another for another,” Fitzgerald told Off The Ball after the match.

“I’m actually seething at the officials again. I didn’t abuse him, I was making my point quite clearly that our lad was taken out off the ball. They ended up getting a score and that’s not right.”

Despite the sending off, Wexford produced a rousing comeback to come from six points down at the time to actually lead going into the closing stages before Galway clawed back a point for the draw. And Fitzgerald was quick to praise his players for the manner of their recovery.

“I think that was an awesome Wexford display,” he said.

“No one gave us a chance coming up to Galway today bar ourselves. We should have won that game today 100%. We’re disappointed but I’m fair proud of the lads there today.”

Typical cuntology, playing the victim card when a few pity frees kept them in it when they were performing like a junior team

2 Likes

And the “noone gave us a chance today there so they didn’t” usual bollox ology.

25 lads on tfk thought galway would win so they did.

2 Likes

Former councillor Sean Lynch is seething with @Watchyourtoes

https://www.limerickleader.ie/news/home/420694/defeated-limerick-election-candidate-blasts-home-base-and-gaa.html

1 Like

:joy: As bad as John O’Donoghue’s meltdown

How does he know the community council didnt give him single vote?

He is the community council.

Oh he fucking know’s don’t you worry about that.