The self isolation thread ie Men Sheds Ireland

How bad

Supposed to be 9

Yep. Certainly looks like it. Youā€™d take any of them halves in the middle though.

I can smell it.

1 Like

Is that bigger than a normal 9 bar?

I did a house party app chat there with a few of the lads from home. Twas like I was back in East Limerick for a half an hour. Iā€™d recommend it for anyone else stuck in this shithole of a capital city we have.

4 Likes

Man Dublin is an amazing city. I donā€™t ever understand how people can hate dublin if you are young.

1 Like

Dunno about the app but lads are really going out of their way to get and keep in touch during this i find. Great really, especially as you say, stuck in this kip. Jesus not being able to tip out the country is oppressive.

2 Likes

If Iā€™d never been to an actual nice city I might agree with you

3 Likes

Itā€™s obviously different but itā€™s still brilliant. Underrated imo. I love it.

1 Like

What did you use? Iā€™m trying to figure out zoom

Thereā€™s an app called Houseparty

1 Like

We did zoom for a bit. Probably better sound if thereā€™s 4 or less of ye

1 Like

Mrs J is in the kitchen onto her sisters. Im self isolating with John Rambo. Heā€™s just shot the fuck out of the river pirates and that dickhead religious preacher type is acting the cunt.

4 Likes

House party isnā€™t worth a wank for more than 4 peopleā€¦

Spent the last few hours on house party and zoom.zoom is far better but you can only do 40 mins before you have to pay. House party us slightly shit because the server is so overworked. Facebook messenger group video chat is actually a very good option.

I might start into this next week. It has serious potential.

2 Likes

if you could have aligned that joint directly behind the tap it would have a been a right job

I didnā€™t want to offend Allah
https://www.google.com/amp/s/curionic.com/blog/in-persian-rug-making-a-deliberate-mistake-is-always-placed-in-the-rug-because-to-weave-a-perfect-rug-or-carpet-would-be-an-offence-to-allah%3Fformat=amp

1 Like