Bog roll (units) 27
Tins of beans 12
Boil in the bag rice (packets) 20
Pasta (packets) 5
Coffee (jars) 3
Tea bags 100+
State of mind: Zen like

1 Like

You might starve to death but at least you’ll be giddy doing so.

1 Like

Apart from alcohol the food is only a sample

1 Like

I’m gonna have some garden this year. Monty Don will be jealous of my spuds.

1 Like

So you’ve rice pasta and beans to eat .

Best of luck @Juhniallio of all the posters on here I’d like to die you’d be towards the bottom of the list. One of the good guys.

9 Likes

Best of luck @Juhniallio, although I’m sure you are weighing up the “like co-effecient” between a positive and negative diagnosis here. Could be the difference between a Good Reply and a Great Reply.

5 Likes

And a freezer full of meat, veg fruit spuds etc. That was only a snapshot of my stock in hand

The all clear would be a certain great reply but he could get a serious run of nice posts out of a negative diagnosis.

Poor auld pensioner grannies won’t be able to get their fix of Corona and Vodka with you hoarding it.

You’re fucked @Bod95. You’ve panicked already and stockpiled. That mentality will cost you in the long run. A bit of frugal ingenuity, a bit of brazen defiance would see you in better stead.

When your supplies run low and the situation has thickened, what will you do then? Sure you have pasta and beans, but so do them poor misfortunes in Lombardi.

2 Likes

Harvest the land around you .

Might go at the stocking-fillers this eve

3 Likes

You give OnePlus great publicity.

1 Like

I can’t switch the fucking thing off

1 Like

See new watermark

6 Likes

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

giphy (50)

2 Likes

There must be a few of the beetroot smashing set on the cusp of fabricating a diagnosis for a few likes

2 Likes