The self isolation thread ie Men Sheds Ireland

Itā€™s been knowing you @Juhniallio, one of the good ones. God speed

1 Like

Apparently so but itā€™ll be a good few days. Behind high risk cases.

1 Like

Youā€™ll be fine pal. Thereā€™s fuck all I can do for you, but give me a shout if you want me to post up a few home made peanut butter cookies.

2 Likes

Best of luck @Juhniallio

1 Like

Stay safe @Juhniallio hopefully youā€™ve kept onto a box full of snickers from the vending machine to keep you going

1 Like

Ah itā€™ll be grand. The back garden is south facing and thereā€™s fuckall planes making noise overhead these days for some reasonā€¦ Iā€™ve my yoga/hiit tasks, were doing the gaa 200 skills a day challenge anyway and weā€™ve the dodgy box locked and loaded. Not drinking in the evening out of boredom might prove the toughest challenge.

3 Likes

I find myself a bit like Barney in terms of my beer supply

1 Like

What did the doctor say are the main symptoms to look out for ?

Best of lucky Juhy. If you need anything dropped over to the house make sure and ask @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy - Iā€™m sure heā€™ll be happy to oblige

1 Like

Dry cough, temperature, sore chest, fatigue. Shortness of breath is the key one they seem to be bumping people up for.

1 Like

All the best @Juhniallio

1 Like

I would be

2 Likes

take care fella.

1 Like

Savage. Could you leave a set of jump boots outside my door whenever it suits? Iā€™d love a go.

2 Likes

youā€™re a good man

Best wishes pal.

1 Like

I earnestly hope you swerve this one Juhy. You can do without the grief.

Are you needing the van for a few weeks?. Thereā€™s rakes of stuff needing movement, containers of kerosene, bags of fertiliser and those kind of things.

Iā€™ll ring you later to see how youā€™re fixed.

3 Likes

I think Iā€™m allowed out for bootlegging and skullduggery alright, if itā€™s in the best interest of the country alright.

6 Likes

Have you enough weed? I can ring @feck_it for you to drop it at the back of the gaff.

2 Likes

You wouldnt isolate spuds to ducks you cunt.