The Shame I feel about Dublin as my 🐐 capital (and other random cities in videos that Muldoons think is Dublin)

The wagons are circling

The Hyundai SUVs

2 Likes

Poor auld Dan, he’s in a nawful way

Removed at the request of an unnamed poster

Get off your fucking phone and call them you self righteous cunt.

14 Likes

The world is turning into the white bear episode of black mirror. People perfer to record something on the phone rather than help

1 Like

A simple auld fucking phone call woulda done it.

Abandon Dublin. Build a wall around it and leave them at it

2 Likes

We could easily do without Dublin and Cork

2 Likes

I would love it if that cunt got clocked himself
He was right about Dublin being a ‘3rd world dystopian shithole’ mind you

5 Likes

The big man stepping in front of yer wan with the buggy. Fuck off you fucking prick.

The Guard should have told him to fuck off and mind his own business at the end.

1 Like

He wasn’t happy at Gardai on street last night

What could noted fascist and gay hater Gearoid Murphy want outside PantiBar a couple of nights after “Pedo Bar” (US spelling) was scrawled on a wall beside it?

Outdoor dining and drinking doesn’t suit dublin. We’re a dingy bar/pub sort of outfit

7 Likes

Limerick is now an oasis of calm in an increasingly aggressive country

2 Likes

Someone should send this thread to Matt Damon before RTÉ pressures him into moving to Dalkey once and for all.

People who post on Internet forums don’t get half the respect they deserve, often referred to as keyboard warriors etc
But it seems clear to me from reading some that while thousands of people will stand idly by and watch a street brawl if you only had 50 Internet forum posters at least 10 of them would intervene

Perhaps we/they don’t leave the house often enough to keep us all safe

24 Likes

It took an internet poster to tear down the sign urging people to stay out of the park in Limerick. (Another member of the public and occasional internet poster had stood idly by).