The Shame I feel about Dublin as my 🐐 capital (and other random cities in videos that Muldoons think is Dublin)

You’ve some serious heroes on TFK, but what would you do if you were attacked by a few of them?

1 Like

That’s what I read

A wise man advised me that if I was ever confronted with a few, hit the smallest cunt and run like fuck.

1 Like

The lads thought Dublin was an awful looking kip

I think someone should just take this city and just… just flush it down the fuckin’ toilet.

IdolizedTastyCaimanlizard-size_restricted

1 Like

The lockdown finished Dublin. An utter kip now

1 Like

A rain is coming

1 Like

I don’t think he’s saying he thinks he’s Chuck Norris and would bate all of them… It’s a different strategy if faced with being outnumbered, throwing a few digs as you’re going go get a hiding anyway but maybe the aggression might do the trick. That seems to be what @The_Most_Infamous is saying, no need to be labelling him a hardman hero wannabe.

If faced with more than two assailants I’d be straight into usain bolt mode, which I think most would say is the best strategy.

3 Likes

:blush::blush::blush:

Do I need to re-air the article about poverty-stricken Kilmallock again? :smirk:

If you’re left with no alternative and you know there are slaps coming what are you supposed to do? Curl up into a ball?

Fucking damn sure one or two of them will think twice before assaulting the next guy

Dublin makes the New York Post again, last time was the burglars funeral

https://nypost.com/2021/08/15/irish-olympian-jack-woolley-hospitalized-after-bloody-attacks/

No alternative is the salient point there. Rincewind would say that the old adage ‘live to fight another day’ is bollox. Live ro run away another day is far better.

1 Like

Danny in Dublin now. Hasn’t been attacked by any scumbags yet but I’ll keep you updated.

1 Like

Is there a different mask mandate between England and Ireland or what? You see basically nobody wearing masks in his England videos, quite a few in this Dublin one.

They’re mandatory indoors basically here, and it’s pretty much universally observed. Has the UK has done away with masks altogether?

Just from watching his videos I barely see them, even for staff inside restaurants.

They’re further down the vaccination road maybe, or they just don’t give a shite any more

1 Like

The latter I’d say. America/UK have completely forgotten about the concept of social responsibility, thanks to cunts like Boris and Trump.

1 Like

Danny’s not here for the long haul if he’s sitting down to 40 yoyos of chipper food all the time