The Shame I feel about Dublin as my šŸ capital (and other random cities in videos that Muldoons think is Dublin)

2 Likes

Fucking little scumbags.

7 Likes

Some of them would probably lecture you on pollution and climate change too

2 Likes

Dirty things

Not all of them are scumbags you can be sure, but the sense of entitlement a lot of these cunts have these daysā€¦

2 Likes

People go on about the dream homes on the Burrow Road, but this is what they back onto anytime there is a hot day. The toilet situation doesnā€™t bear thinking about.

2 Likes

The Irish and their drinkingā€¦

To drop/leave your rubbish like that, would that come under anti-social behaviour? Iā€™d consider that very scummy, Iā€™d nearly rather two fellas drunk pucking the face off each other outside my house than that mess left.

Lot of Heineken boxes. Rugby clearly playing a role here

1 Like

Well they arenā€™t all Irish to be fair. Heck of a lot of non nationals involved too.

Often more non-Irish on this beach - quite popular with our Brazilian community it seems.

Brazilians have great beach etiquette . A nasty jibe at our Gort friends.

Filthy scumbags

Anyone who leaves rubbish like that is a scumbag

4 Likes

The generation quick to tell us how important the environment is and so onā€¦ Im reeling here after seeing those pictures , itā€™s hard to fathomā€¦

6 Likes

Its no surprise. You should see the state of classrooms and toilets in schools at the end of the day.

2 Likes

SuperValu in Sutton have a sign up now.
No shirt
No shoes
No service.

There was a young one outside the shop last night in a bikini. I didnā€™t no where to look.

I usually start at the arse

11 Likes

Her boyfriend might have hit me a dig.

This is disgusting and they are scumbags but the council lads will be well happy. I met a council fella the last week who was well pissed off that the weather hadnt been hotter this year. Apparently the early mornings on the beach are overtime and the lads look forward to them. So a silver lining to the scummy cloud.

2 Likes