The Shame I feel about Dublin as my 🐐 capital (and other random cities in videos that Muldoons think is Dublin)

For the 2nd time in 100 years

1 Like

Lately?

3 Likes

:+1::grinning:

1 Like

Tans tried it

Corks don’t sink

Yeah shipyards had nothing to do with commerce.

If rough middle aged women in cowboy hats is your thing (@iron_mike ) then Dublin is heaven today

1 Like

I had to ask a big heifer to remove a cowboy hat from my seat on the train last Saturday evening coming home from leopardstown.

She asked was I at a wedding and I said no a funeral and that was the end of the conversation for the next two hours or so.

17 Likes

Good move there! Must remember that!

2 Likes

Did you have a slash hook?

1 Like
1 Like

Absolutely lawless.

2 Likes

Cunts should be neutered

3 Likes

No fear of any consequences. They should lose the free house to start.

6 Likes

Imagine living there as somebody who wanted no part of it and wanted to raise their kids right.

19 Likes

I’d rather not imagine it. Fucking animals.

Imagine living there as an elderly person who’s raised their family right and seeing that, people must be terrified of the dirty bastards.

I was on the luas after the all ireland semi final with @Thomas_Brady and there were four or five little cunts of teenagers, cheeky little bastards, got to the park and ride and they’d a car open within a minute

6 Likes

Parents who are doing the right thing and keeping their kids in check should be offered a social house in a better area where the kids would get a chance to flourish and develop further.

2 Likes

These are the “next generation” we keep hearing about.
You can keep them……

5 Likes

The poor guards in that car. You’d genuinely feel sorry for them.

1 Like