The Shame I feel about Dublin as my 🐐 capital (and other random cities in videos that Muldoons think is Dublin)

That Spar is a pressure point though, and there is hassle there pretty much every night of the week. If they really wanted to stop the aggro around there they could. There’s 30/40 guards down in Laois for the next few days on straight sections of country roads waving people along when there is nowhere else to go. They’re opting out.

7 Likes

And what if a scrap breaks out at the ploughing? FFG are playing 3D chess.

If a scrap breaks out Paschal and Si Harris aren’t going to be much use. Champ might have some amateur boxing knowledge though.

they’ve the diet of a pub darts team on tour … they ate pure muck …

What was I supposed to do? A free drop you could say. :wink:

1 Like

As @buffegan would say.

Ah thank youuuu

3 Likes

Something amiss here….

A strong Cork accent on him for a Limerick dude :rofl:

2 Likes

That is genuinely disturbing.

6 Likes

The replies say it’s Letterkenny. Surely that cant be right

Believe it’s Letterkenny but that’s the worst of those I’ve ever seen. Really disturbing. Tough to watch. Cannot come down hard enough on your man. He’ll probably get a suspended sentence.

He was only a hard man kicking a defenceless man on the ground after his mammy thrown him, the two of them were getting a running til then

1 Like

Jesus thats a tough watch. In fairness the guards were on the scene fairly quickly, maybe they happened to be nearby or that video caught the tail end of something that had been going on much longer.

It’s sickening

Dublin cunts wrecking Donegal.

1 Like

Only noticed the Guard stands your man up and shoves him up against the wall and he clatters his head against it after taking about 18 head kicks already.

Thats as bad as I’ve seen anywhere

He’s lucky the bricks are soft from the mica

19 Likes