The Shame I feel about Dublin as my šŸ capital (and other random cities in videos that Muldoons think is Dublin)

8 Likes

Wonder what cathedral Roy was in

Probably TNH as well

TNH before I believe

Gobshite

2 Likes

I worshipped at a few cathedrals tonight. Now Iā€™ve a 90 minute + bus journey ahead. I missed the train I was supposed to get due to lovely, lovely pints.

I regret nothing.

25 Likes

A beautifully put bullshit story

Iā€™m tempted to go worshiping tomorrow

Why not pal. Dublin is a great city for such activities

The rubby crowd beautifully captured by Roy :clap::clap::clap:

It just goes to show Dublin pubs are full of auld guff and smart talk. If the customer asked for blackcurrant, give them the fucking blackcurrant. The price they charge for a pint in Dublin, they should be fondling your balls as the pint settles.

6 Likes

Admins

You donā€™t go into a Michelin starred restaurant and ask for ketchup.

Youā€™re comparing some fart ridden watering hole full of off duty Man City supporting Dublin taxi drivers to a Michelin star restaurant! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do you have issues controlling your bodily functions?

2 Likes

A cathedral of porter.

You donā€™t throw salt and vinegar on Eucharistic bread.

2 Likes

His gut must be in a bad way

Brought the kids to Burger King in Dun Laoghaire earlier.

Some lad comes in absolutely ossified and proceeds to walk into the toilet just as I was going in myself with the child.

There were three doors in a row, staff only, mens, kids/disabled.

Anyway, straight up to door number one he goes, doesnā€™t see the step and falls face first into some sort of storeroom, knocking over a load of shit and half mangling himself.

Up he gets somehow, at this stage behind me, I walk into the kids jacks with the child and in the door after me he comes, so I had to kind push him out the door with a ā€œsorry mate thereā€™s only one jacks in here, you canā€™t come inā€
No bother he says where is the menā€™s, so I point him back to the door he passed and off he goes happy as larry.
5 seconds later all I hear is a monster crash bang wallop, then a howl, followed by a roar of ā€œFor Fuck Sake, this is the same fucking room againā€

Like something out of a bad carry on film

18 Likes

Shame whatā€™s gone on with the iveagh markets. Youā€™d love to see your man the Guinness fella take ownership back and gift it to Dublin for use as a market again. Hopefully the lad who wants to stick a hotel in it can be hunted. @Fagan_ODowd, I think you had something negative to say about the Guinnessā€™s there recently, but despite their unionist leanings havenā€™t they a great record of philanthropy to the state? Were very progressive in how they treated their workers too I believe.

Martin Keane should be in jail

Keane talks some amount of utter drivel, whatever the rights and wrongs. DCC selling a 500 year lease on a property given to the state seems wrong.

1 Like