The Shame I feel about Dublin as my 🐐 capital (and other random cities in videos that Muldoons think is Dublin)

1 tonne of carbon dioxide for a jolly.
Wow.

John would be a great addition to the forum.

If something is on fire, as Britain essentially is after 13 years Tory rule, a wet blanket doesn’t seem the worst thing

I get why people are not inspired by him but a cursory look around the world over the last decade at the people who have “inspired” masses would probably suggest that not being “inspirational”, whatever that is, isn’t the worst thing.

McGuirk’s strategy in a nutshell:
Come for the climate crisis denial hidden behind a pathetic attempt at humour, stay for the blatant homophobia.

1 Like

They do lots of genocide too.

1 Like

Yes you are mate. He’s an absolute gentleman.

Johnny Arse listened to Louise Mensch here and said “I want to be her.”

What they done in malahide is an example for the whole country

1 Like

Likebait alert.

7 Likes

I’m disappointed in Keir Starmer. That’s my main feeling towards him. Got to be an innate weakness there.

giving that a like

1 Like

Starmer is trying to win over Tories, he knows Labour types have to vote for him. Labour seem to only be electable when they adopt a “we aren’t really the Labour party at all” vibe.

They’ll probably offer tax cuts and such

It’s like the south of France now.

1 Like

Reality is though that people do love their cars and if they can be produced and ran sustainably, good luck getting people to change.

A significant number of the Green movement are really just urbanists who want cycle lanes and good public transport.

I’d put myself into that category. I honestly think the trick is let guilt tripping over the climate but emphasising the benefits of PT.

1 Like

Riots and buildings ablaze ?

1 Like

We have about a dozen of him already (in fairness)

2 Likes

The mob is fickle

All to look good on tbe school run

1 Like

The world is in desperate need of lesbian art.

2 Likes

Sounds a hell of lot more interesting than any “art” which might be produced by middle aged reactionary men who get their opinions from David Quinn or Johnny Arse or the Daily Mail or the Sunday Gammon.

1 Like