The Shame I feel about Dublin as my 🐐 capital (and other random cities in videos that Muldoons think is Dublin)

In that you can’t actually see them, yep.

15 Likes

The lack of presence on the streets is unacceptable though.

1 Like

This is the usual simplistic narrative on legalising drugs. Drugs like crack, meth and cocaine are not ones you want people to be taking freely.

1 Like

It’s probably 50/50 between common sense and hobby horse bollix. More bees and LGBTQ+ centres will really revitalise the city. :rofl:

4 Likes

Legalise cannabis and use the taxes to clean up dublin, set up rehab clinics outside ofnthe city centee. Now thats a win win solution

1 Like

And you’ll be up with the stench of the shit around Dublin just like in New York.

1 Like

Its better than the smell of actually shite from a suttery one from a junkie on the footpath

1 Like

More LGBTQ+ centres means more homophobic beatings in Dublin city centre.

It’s beyond belief in NY. Too much.

1 Like

Vvv good :clap::clap::clap:

Not so tough now.

3 Likes

Can see why, criminal conviction is kind of the the end of you in this country professionally/work wise, if he ever had any ambition that way. He deserves what he is getting anyway. Life of dole and crime it is.

No different than the rest of us during the crash! Tommers and nixers.

Would a tradesman take on a lad with a conviction like that? And all the expensive equipment and gear, going into peoples houses et cetera. The young lad would want to show a bit of potential.

1 Like

It was building and building…

https://twitter.com/dubslife1/status/1691179492570488832

The cheek of these two cunts

I’d my car broken into in Cork a few years back and I’m still waiting on her

2 Likes

“World Staaaur” :imp:

1 Like

I was praying, praying the cunt would get the head taken off him.

These guys must think she is like a local sheriff or something.